Sweet Shadow Wrap Kit
Are you ready for a sweet kit for a good cause? The Sweet Shadow Wrap is a gorgeous crochet pattern designed by fiber and color expert Leigh Ann Parente and has been chosen as Gary Boston's End AIDS Crochet-a-Long project for the Fall 2022 Season. Gary raises money for AIDS Lifecycle which benefits the SF AIDS Foundation and the LA LGBT Center, and 10% of the purchase price of the AIDS/Lifecycle kits will be donated through Gary's fundraising portal (link available after 8/17).
We have a specially curated palette for the CAL including a brand new colorway: Mother Must Go Now.
This wrap calls for either 4 skeins of DK or 5 skeins of fingering weight yarn and works especially well with fades. The kits listed are for 5 skein sets of Butter Sock (85.15 SW Extra Fine Merino.Nylon; 437 yards/100g).
The pattern should be purchased directly from the designer/publisher and will be released on September 8, 2022 as part of the Sun & Fog Collection (Ravelry Link), and the CAL runs September 12 through November 18, 2022.
Alternate colorway combos shown include:
- Skip the Orange: Mother Must Go Now, Dracula's Cape, Dark Tanzanite, Apatite and Azurite & Malachite
- GBP: Dracula's Cape, Dark Tanzanite, Apatite, Azurite & Malachite, Demantoid Garnet
- The Party Pack: I'm Seven Now!, Princess Party, Better Days are Coming, Daly City Birthday Party and Party All Night
- A Little Bit Softer Now: 'Mingo, Woodstock & Snoopy, Urban Jungle, Fake Snake in the Sleeping Bag, and Iolite
- This would also be great with the Pretty Pretty Princess Rainbow + either Oh Alice or Dark...Dark...Like My Soul
Want it on a different base? Want to make your own kit? Use Dye to Order to select the base and colorways you'd like.